EURMARS presentation in the RISE-SD 2023 conference
The EURMARS Project actively participated in the prestigious RISE-SD 2023 conference that took place in Rhodes, Greece on 29 – 31 May,2023. The “Research and Innovation Symposium for European SECURITY and Defense 2023” (RISE-SD 2023) is an international event stemming from previous initiatives, and aiming to bring together the European R&D communities in Civil Protection & Defense.
This symposium revolved around key topics crucial to our society’s safety and resilience:
- Civil Protection and Disaster-Resilient Societies
- Critical Infrastructures Resilience and Smart Cities
- Better protect the EU and its citizens against Crime and Terrorism
- Protection of Public Spaces
- Effective Management of EU External Borders
- Enhancing the defense capabilities of the EU
- Enhancing Cybersecurity
- Strengthened Security Research and Innovation
AIT Austrian Institute of Technology was present at the RISE-SD 2023 conference and had the privilege to showcase the EURMARS Project’s contribution in these domains, alongside with other esteemed experts and visionaries. The conference fostered insightful discussions, fruitful collaborations, and groundbreaking ideas.